Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Account Upgrades
 Koepp Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/10/2015 1:30:42 PM reply with quote send message to Koepp Kennels Object to Post   

Which upgrade do I have to purchase to not get banned for having 2 accounts again? I'm not exactly new to SD, used to be Boerboel Kennels left for a while came back now, I just forgot some things and wasn't finding answer i was looking for in help section.
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:32:47 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You are not allowed to have more than one basic/unpaid account, however you are allowed to have as many upgraded/paid for accounts that you'd like.

Hopefully that answers your question! laugh :D

(Welcome back by the way! wink ;))

-----
Last edited by Myths on 10/10/2015 1:36:07 PM
 Koepp Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:40:32 PM reply with quote send message to Koepp Kennels Object to Post

Ok thats what I thought....I'm guessing having one paid, one unpaid would be unacceptable?
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:42:46 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Yup of course! happy :) There are some people who have 10 paid and 1 unpaid, so as long as you don't have more than 1 unpaid you are fine. laugh :D
 Koepp Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:45:56 PM reply with quote send message to Koepp Kennels Object to Post

Thank you!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 2:01:04 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

No worries, feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.