Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : admin responses
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/13/2015 7:05:41 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

Does anybody else find it very frustrating to message admin see that they have been read but no response and have to message them again and sometimes again still no response I pay a lot of money to play this game have 10 premium kennels and I get so frustrated with the lack of concern when I message admin. I even have gotten a nasty response because said I am messaging too often
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 10:41:15 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

No, you're definitely not the only one who gets frustrated about this.
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 2:34:00 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I have found it frustrating too.
However, on a side note, are you messaging about things that other users are able to help you answer here on the forum?
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 6:10:22 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

No I have 2puppies fed premium food from birth condition 13.8 they are 14 days old
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 6:13:37 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Also had a bitch I bred and it wouldn't let me withdraw it from showing costing me entry fees but I did figure that one out I did it one show at a time instead of withdraw from all shows
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2015 9:48:09 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

You food was probably an adult food..
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2015 10:33:19 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Regardless of what KC's issues are, the point still stands. For instance I messaged about the handler-free all breed and had the same issue. Definitely a known bug and not something I can fix on my own.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.