Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Doing well in breed rankings!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/18/2015 9:29:47 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I'm so excited because I have been working really hard at Tollers and now I'm #4 in the top list! Admittedly, some of the users are fairly inactive, but the top 5 in particular are active showers who have some really good competition! I'm proud of my hard work and really delighted to see the result of focusing on just one breed for once (something I rarely do), and really learning everything about the game (something I never did before I paid for my account).

Hope to rise to the top and beat all of you guys down wink ;) (totally kidding, I could never have gotten even to where I am now without the help of all you great people!)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2015 3:43:42 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Well done !!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/21/2015 9:34:51 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Thank you! I'm really proud of myself, back when I was 10 ish and I had a basic (which I long abandoned and I have no idea what my username even was!), I never knew how to play SD right. I was somewhat good at ShowCats so I decided not to bother with SD. Well, now I'm glad I paid for SD happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.