Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 54
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2016 11:08:08 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

LRK Im just behind on it - there werent entries everyday so I slacked on checking it
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2016 6:28:51 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Up to date on submitted entries!
Still need more kennels to participate to make it complete laugh :D

ALSO if anyone is interested in helping out with keeping it maintained its really simple to do- I just generally check SD from my phone and it needs to be updated from my laptop as trying to navigate excel on my cell doesn't work well.
Would love to have another volunteer to help maintain it- especially because I am due to have my baby in a few weeks, so my time is getting stretched a little thin recently
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/6/2016 9:18:27 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

What about the Toller I submitted? I think he's only .05 behind on the SOP.
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2016 12:30:37 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 1/7/2016 12:31:59 AM
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2016 10:44:37 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
I did not see any tollers on the page- ill double check today the entry forms working- whats the dogs name?
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2016 11:08:09 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

I submitted a couple of 99.35 Great Danes.
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/18/2016 11:36:05 AM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

I just submitted a bunch of dogs from different kennels. I love having a separate place to submit each dog, rather than having it lost somewhere in the postings. Great job.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2016 8:24:54 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by Dead Until Dark
posted by Little River Kennel
I did not see any tollers on the page- ill double check today the entry forms working- whats the dogs name?

I am seeing a toller on there now, not sure if Rhondacline logged in and added it or not- please let me know if that is not the dog you were referring too
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2016 8:29:54 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Thanks for all the submissions!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2016 12:22:11 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

bump
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2016 12:24:33 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

bump
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2016 11:22:46 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

bumping....
bumping...
(As I can help keep updated)

VIEW TOP SOP LIST
.......... tinyurl.com/opmpcwt

SUBMIT INFO for TOP SOP
.......... tinyurl.com/oag3e42

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 5/5/2016 4:48:02 PM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2016 4:49:51 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

bump...

lots of breeds missing from the Top SOP list...

remember this list has Top SOP for Dog and Bitch of each breed.

If your breed has different coats - we've also included Top SOP for each coat variety as well.
(If your breed is missing the different coats in the list, send me a PM so that I can get the varieties added.)
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2016 5:28:50 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Thanks for keeping it up Rhonda happy :)

Replies in this thread : 54
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.