Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : CH brag
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2015 3:47:31 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post   

I've made up 6 Champions in 10 days! - fuelled by Barktober (don't think I entered this kennel though!) - is this a record?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2015 3:50:17 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Oh and 6 in this kennel too!
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2015 6:12:58 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Congrats! That's really good! I know I'm really trying for the Barktober challenge and I think I have 12 so far.
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2015 3:47:42 PM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

Congrats. You both beat the pants off me. I've been watching lol I have 3 so far. I tried and tried, but you guys are just better at this. I'll keep practicing though happy :)

-Serenity
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2015 5:32:24 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Holy cow. Hats off to you!
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2015 12:31:59 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Stunning amount of Champions, well done !!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.