Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Back and ready
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/6/2015 10:09:55 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

I'm looking for a new breed, although I would enjoy going back to Dobermans. Not entirely happy with the selection for sale.

I'm into popular, competitive breeds but will add a second, "in need" breed also. Suggestion?

Four
 Sun Dale
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 10:24:20 PM reply with quote send message to Sun Dale Object to Post

Newfoundlands? I have some really nice ones up for sale. I think Prima Labs has some good ones, too.
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 10:35:01 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Welcome back

In need breeds Wirehaired Pointing Griffon and Silky Terrier.
 Makkovik
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2015 11:10:04 PM reply with quote send message to Makkovik Object to Post

Welcome Back Four!!
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 1:17:07 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

Danes?
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2015 5:21:12 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Thanks! Glad to be back.

I might entertain Danes again and check into Newfs as well.

Thanks for the WPG suggestion also. I've been really thinking hard about them of late.

happy :) Four
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 7:19:10 AM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Toy Poodles are always looking for new members! happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 11:07:06 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome back! I second Danes! I also recently joined Boxers and Malamutes. They are both pretty competitive.

Also, Borzoi may be another thought. They are currently #15 in breed difficulty, but we commonly take BIS (almost every night). At last check, 98.4 is our highest SOP, but that may be slightly higher now.

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 11/7/2015 11:07:16 AM
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 1:45:37 PM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post

Canaan Dogs could use more players! One of our top show and color breeders hasn't logged in for almost a month which leaves two color kennels and two show kennels, mine being the only one actively in the ring. But we have made strides recently, so please message me if you want to continue that!

happy :)
Heather
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 2:11:21 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Please consider field spaniels! We only have about 4 active breeding kennels right now. Just about any dog is finishable- two of my starters are champions working on grands. I am currently working on bringing new colors into the breed and have several pups for sale. Please private message me for more info and I might be willing to sell you an adult or older pup.
 Artesia
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 8:07:54 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post

I'm thinking of getting out of Newfs if you're interested. I have pretty good SOP's and all the colors are present and showable in my kennel.

Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/8/2015 8:46:23 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Very interested in the newfs.
 Cellarbrook
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2015 3:25:27 AM reply with quote send message to Cellarbrook Object to Post

Hey Fourlorn, let me know what you want if you want a Dobe or 2 to play with! you helped me out so much when I started and Id be happy to throw whatever you wanted out of my kennel your way

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.