Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Sold My First Pup! But... ?
 Lottie-Da
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/8/2015 3:04:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lottie-Da Object to Post   

Hello! I'm a newbie, still learning the ropes! Excited that I sold (I think?) my first pup, but...

*I didn't get a mail notice, of "sale" like I get when I buy one? I put it up for sale and the pup is no longer in my kennel or listed for sale, and now currently owned by another kennel.

*And there has been no change to my $ balance; it doesn't list a credit for the pup sold. Does it usually take longer than a day for it to show up?

Thanks for any help!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 3:54:46 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Hmmm - odd. Usually you get a msg straight away and you should also see a difference in your balance and record of the transaction straight away ...?

Maybe theres a glitch?
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 8:38:10 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

do you have a link to the pup?

Are you sure you sold it and didn't forever home it?
 Lottie-Da
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 10:45:42 AM reply with quote send message to Lottie-Da Object to Post

Here is the pup. www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14448739

I noticed the dog was no longer in my kennel yesterday (11/7/15) morning.

Thanks for your help!
 Terrasol Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 12:14:23 PM reply with quote send message to Terrasol Kennels Object to Post

It's I who bought the pup. I checked, and I wasn't charged for the pup. Didn't notice until now.

Want me to sell the pup back and then you resell it to me for 200?
 Lottie-Da
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 9:44:09 PM reply with quote send message to Lottie-Da Object to Post

Thank you Terrasol! I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to post this in the "bug" forum so that the admin knows. We'll see what they do. happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2015 10:29:00 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 11/9/2015 10:29:25 AM
 Lottie-Da
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2015 2:45:07 PM reply with quote send message to Lottie-Da Object to Post

Post was addressed by admin and taken care of!

Thank you!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.