Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 16

Author Topic : Barktober: Results!
 Myths
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/8/2015 4:08:10 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post   

I just wanted to post a little summary of how all the events went. happy :) Congratulations to all winners, I will be contacting everybody shortly with prize info!

Autumn Masquerade Winner [$1000]: Yippee Yahoo Kennels!
Puppy Naming Contest [$500]: Rensvik!

Showing-Related Events
Acorn Collection [$500]: Wabi-Sabi Kennels (20 CHs Finished!)
Runner-Up ($200): Tanami (13 CHs Finished!)

The King of Nuts [$500]: Tanami (14 Homebred CHs!)
Runner-Up ($200): kiroja (13 Homebred CHs!)

Exotic Nuts [$500]: Wabi-Sabi Kennels (16 Different Breeds Finished!)

Hands-On [$500]: Wabi-Sabi Kennels with GreenLeaf Star Struck!

Two Birds, One Stone
$100 Winners
Wabi-Sabi Kennels with Moonraker* Fabulus Red
RockBottomHounds with RBH Tiddly Winks

$300 Winners
Kommander with Magyar Kutya Limeade
Kommander with Mournebrake Iconic Enchantress
Small Dog Grove with SDG Peacock Feathers

The Scarecrow [$1,000 + GP]: Ruby Bloom Kennels with RBK Conspiracy Theory!
Runner-Up ($300): Drake Creek Meadows with Drakes Stars Align!

Community Events
Raking Up Leaves [5 Breed Specialties]: Mournebrake with Bergamascos

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch [$500]: Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Runner-Up ($200): RockBottomHounds

The Thanksgiving Turkey [$1000]: kiroja
Runner-Up ($300): Wabi-Sabi Kennels

Off-Topic Events
Images of Autumn [$300]: Xi-Chi with this entry:

Jack'o'Lantern Hieroglyphics: No Entries
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 4:17:15 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Forgot to add, that's a total of $9,700 in prize money being given out! Thanks again to all our donors helping to make this happen! happy :)

Also, Wabi-Sabi is our highest earning individual with $2400 in proceeds. laugh :D
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2015 4:39:09 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I was going to say- dang Wabi! Congrats!

Also a HUGE thanks to all those who sponsored shows for the event! I hope everyone had fun happy :)
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2015 12:54:18 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Same here -- I competed as Rensvik/Tanami Kennels, and I would like to give a huge vote of thanks for the organizers and donors. happy :)
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2015 5:47:42 AM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Well done to everyone and I am very impressed with the effort that was put in by the event organisers and the participants. Looks like this has been a huge success, look forward to the potential of a next one.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2015 7:45:40 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Wabi-Sabi cleaned house!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2015 7:45:40 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Double post somehow...

-----
Last edited by Little River Kennel on 11/9/2015 9:56:14 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2015 10:24:35 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats to the winners!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2015 1:09:19 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I just wanted to echo the sentiments of others - what a fantastic event (s), wonderfully organised, very addictive, certainly encouraged me to enter more dogs, session more dogs, obedience train more dogs.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/11/2015 1:51:25 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Very cool! Thanks to all involved!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/11/2015 8:35:33 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by mournebrake
I just wanted to echo the sentiments of others - what a fantastic event (s), wonderfully organised, very addictive, certainly encouraged me to enter more dogs, session more dogs, obedience train more dogs.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

You're welcome!! Myths and I and Dead had so much fun organizing all of this, and I'm so glad everyone had fun.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2015 9:00:07 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Any idea when the payouts will be made - I'm very very much in need of some $'s please happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/14/2015 3:33:02 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I don't know. Myths is in charge of the money.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2015 10:38:32 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I messaged myths on the 12th asking about payment pups again as I was also contributing and the message has not be opened yet- I know shes been busy- ill give her a few more days and then look into seeing what I can do without her (she has a breakdown of who was givig what that unfortunately I do not have a copy of)
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2015 1:40:20 PM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

No worries, I'm happy to wait. Stating the obvious - real life is far more important in the scheme of things happy :)
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2015 10:18:08 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

If the winners who havent recieved thier prizes want to pm or post a payment pup link i will try to get in touch with the donors and make sure everyone gets taken care of in the next few days (unless I see that myths gets on tonight or tomorrow )

(If you won a larger prize 300-500 or more, if yoj can post 2 links just in case in needs to come from 2 donors! If not ill try to arrange)

Donors- if myths had already told you had much of your contribution would be used can you please pm me that amount and ill try to link you up with the appropriate winner to minimize the amount of transactions needed
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2015 5:51:15 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I have posted a new thread in the forums as well as emailed all the donors I could track down!

Please continue to PM with payment pups or any questions!

Replies in this thread : 16

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.