Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : fix amount please
 Olivets
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/10/2015 3:42:59 AM reply with quote send message to Olivets Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14329734

I WAS RECENTLY AWARDED 190. for winning the greyhound specialty and the amount that was awarded was is not showing up in my earnings. i would like this fixed please
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/10/2015 5:48:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

It sometimes takes a day or two for the money to show up. If you actually received a notice that you had won this amount, it would normally be there.

If you did receive a notice and the cash did not show up, contact Admin - he does not always notice the postings here. Then give him a day or two to fix it.

The delay in payment is most likely to occur with added money - money someone adds to boost the show. I have had these prizes show up days later.

Congratulations on the win!
 Olivets
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2015 2:21:46 AM reply with quote send message to Olivets Object to Post

thank you for the post. when i was playing years ago i had a borzoi that i claimed from the sale and started showing her well i was no natral but with the help of some of the great mentors this game has always had. she really did good and back then i wished their was a feature that keept track of the total earnings of a dog in their show carrier. back then i had to go threw the balance page and tallie this up myself but in returning to the game this is a feature on the dogs page a tallie of show winnings. what i have wanted but this 190. didnt get tallied into the total tallie of this girls carrire it shows 120. and the win was 190. is their anything i can do. thanks again for your replay i would like to see this fixed.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2015 10:32:18 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Personally, I very rarely even look at those winnings.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? Do all show types count into this amount - I would think they should.

Does the amount show in your transactions (click the $amount, top left)? Did you get an email that said you had won that amount?

If it doesn't correct in another day or two you will have to ask Admin - use Contact Us (top right corner) or find the Admin kennel and send an email from there.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2015 12:30:49 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

You'd think it would count for all shows, but it doesn't appear to add up correctly. I honestly don't pay attention to that number anymore. lol

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.