Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : FH buttons not working?
 Double S Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/14/2015 10:41:25 PM reply with quote send message to Double S  Kennel Object to Post   

I have tried both on main page and on the dog's individual page(s)I'm trying to get back under limit and I can't kill anything. sad :(
 Dream What May
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/14/2015 11:25:34 PM reply with quote send message to Dream What May Object to Post

posted by Double S Kennel
I have tried both on main page and on the dog's individual page(s)I'm trying to get back under limit and I can't kill anything. sad :(
not an isolated problem with one kennel seems to have affected my whole family account
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2015 12:44:25 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thats odd because I've been FH'ing throughout the day with no issues?

Hopefully the issue is resolved soon for you happy :)
 Sun Dale
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2015 1:03:51 AM reply with quote send message to Sun Dale Object to Post

You probably accidentally clicked on the box for "prevent this page from creating additional dialogs".
It'll go away eventually.
 Dream What May
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2015 1:37:38 AM reply with quote send message to Dream What May Object to Post

thanks, that must have been it, tried again a few minutes ago and it worked fine happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2015 3:45:29 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

If you get the box that says "prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" pop up, just refresh the page.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/16/2015 10:41:13 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

"Kill"? You mean sent to its wonderful pet home? Kill seems a little harsh...
 Electric Shock
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2015 9:21:34 PM reply with quote send message to Electric Shock Object to Post

Sometimes if I go on a Forever Homing spree, it will stop working. I come back a bit later and it works again. Never understood why

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.