Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Experienced finishers needed
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/20/2015 9:06:17 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am completely inundated with finishable pups right now. A great problem to have, but I'm getting to the point that I just can't keep up. I am willing to pay well to have some of these pups finished. If any of them demonstrate the ability to GC, I will, of course, pay extra for them after they gain that title.

A little info: these pups are all Jack Russells. If the right judges are chosen, they often get Group and Show placements. No BISs that I have seen since I got into the breed nearly two years ago, but I have received several 2nd in Shows, so we are close. I am willing to provide info on what I believe are the dog's best traits, according to the usual traits in the breed, which should help the finisher to choose judges wisely. Pups that get their CH title before 30 days can often get their GC easily as well. I will pay more for finished female pups, as they are much more difficult. If any pup shows that it is, in fact, not finishable I will buy back early - but I would like to see that the shows entered have been tailored to the dog's strengths.

PM me if you are interested, and we can talk $$. Thank you!

-----
Last edited by Ruby Bloom Kennel on 11/21/2015 11:21:36 AM
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2015 11:22:22 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Bump. Again, I am willing to pay well.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2015 5:26:49 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Ruby,

I'm willing to help you out with finishing - I just need to figure out which kennel I can fit your dogs in happy :)

(Normally all my finishing dogs go in my Dalkeith kennel - but this kennel is full-up at the moment, so I'll check the status of my other 4 kennels and will let you know) happy :)

Cheers,
Rij
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2015 8:41:33 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Sounds great! Let me know happy :)
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/23/2015 1:49:00 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

I've never tried the JRT but have experience with a variety of breeds and have worked with other terriers so I have an idea of which judges to pick. This used to be my Basic and just got re added to the family so there is tons of space. been playing for a long time.

Please let me know.
 Zao
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2015 8:52:15 PM reply with quote send message to Zao Object to Post

This might be a little late but i have room in my kennel to finish a couple if you still need help.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.