Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Puppy update
 krisk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/26/2015 10:50:32 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post   

Puppies will be a week old tomorrow night. But we took photos on Tuesday, it has just taken me this long to share them. All puppies and mom are doing great. Molly's incision is healing up very nicely and she only has one more day of antibiotics, as do the two puppies that were also placed on antibiotics. They are growing like bad little weeds and already showing quite the personalities.

Kemo, green collar male (on antiboiotics).

Monty, blue collar male.

Nessa, yellow collar female.

Bella, pink collar female.

Prea, purple collar female (on antibiotics).

Mom and the girls (the boys were laying just out of the photo).

krisk
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2015 10:58:12 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

I'm so thrilled for you that they have all survived such a horrendous delivery ... I can't even begin to imagine how you felt to know they were all in distress prior to the section. Interesting that they are already looking like little GSD laugh :D.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2015 11:44:12 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I'm so happy to see Molly is healing nicely! I cannot wait to see them grow!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2015 1:13:46 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

That's wonderful news that everyone seems to be doing well.

I confess, I'm not a shepherd fan, but your dogs are lovely.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler