Search

.com Forum · Sussex Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Please put your dogs out for stud
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/28/2015 6:42:25 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post   

You don't have to but since this is a game, it is good sportsmanship, in my opinion.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2015 7:40:53 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Did you trying private messaging some of the players in your breed? I was once in WSSs and everyone was very nice. It may be that they aren't aware that they don't have them up. I know often times I get so busy that I don't realise a dog has turned 30 days and I forget to put them up for stud.

EDIT: I meant to respond with this message on the post you made in WSSs, not this one for the Sussex spaniel people, but the same advice still applies.

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 11/28/2015 7:41:40 PM
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2015 6:08:24 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Hi,

I try to remember to do this, but sometimes I forget. I often message kennels with dogs I want to breed to and ask. More often then not the 'not putting out to stud' isn't a ploy to keep genes in that breeders pool, but simply an oversight.

I've gone through and added to my dogs at stud, but if it's one of my dogs and I've missed them I'm happy if you message me.

Jessica (Whitegold ... in her Golden kennel)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler