Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Milestone Acheived
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/9/2015 10:15:47 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post   

Just wanted to brag a little as today I realized that I; Drake Creek Meadows, have bred 600 champions, this news comes about ten days late to me as I have just been too busy to notice, but I'm still very happy about it regardless. ^^ It's taken seven long years to reach this number, and tons of dedication to my breeds, and in all that time I have never switched breeds I am pleased to share. happy :) Looking forward to finishing many more champions here, for years to come... hopefully.

Working my way toward 100 GCHs now, I'm late to the party on that one, but I still look forward to accomplishing that.

Thanks for letting me share. happy :)
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2015 11:28:07 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Congratulations on the achievement!!
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2015 11:37:01 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Congrats happy :)
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2015 11:41:20 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

Congrats Drake that is simply amazing!! Well done laugh :D laugh :D
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2015 11:42:21 PM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

Congrats, Drake! You must be extremely proud of such an accomplishment.

-Serenity
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2015 1:59:48 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Congrats Drake!!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2015 3:47:25 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

That's awesome! Congrats Drake!!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2015 9:37:43 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

I'm late to see this like always -.-', but thanks everyone so much for you congratulations! laugh :D
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2015 7:50:35 AM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

Wow !! Incredible achievement happy :)

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.