Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Condition dropping
 Valley oak
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/1/2016 6:17:13 PM reply with quote send message to Valley oak Object to Post   

I have a female that just turned 15 days old, had her on super expensive ration meant for puppies then switched her to 1777 and the last three days she has been steadily dropping. She is getting age appropriate food....why?? I entered her in a ton of shows because she was gaining .7 each day and almost at 20....now down to low 17. Help?
 Reina*
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2016 6:47:32 PM reply with quote send message to Reina* Object to Post

I would make a new ration. You may have accidentally hit "Puppies" while meaning to hit "Adults" while making that ration. Otherwise, it would be a bug and you can contact Jeff/admin directly through a message.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2016 11:20:51 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Most likely an error in the ration as suggested. Re-make it and see what happens.
 Valley oak
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2016 9:22:23 PM reply with quote send message to Valley oak Object to Post

Thanks guys, I triple checked the ration which was fine.....suddenly today she jumped up a huge amount and also her muscle condition which was at 19 after sessioning today just bumped up to 20 towards the end of the same day.....heading in the right direction, somewhat confused lol.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.