Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Everyone meet Virgo .!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/6/2016 6:17:05 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post   

So haven't posted on here in forever.. If anyone remembers me I used to post about my Pomeranians Cinnamon,Koda and Panda.. Who all have sadly went over the rainbow bridge.

Skip a few years to now, my partner and I have added a new family member to our household; A very hyper but loveable American PitBull Terrier by the name of Virgo.. She's not a showdog but she's my "bigmamas" nonetheless. Anyways just wanted to introduce her to you guys..

-Regards
Gio
Baby V

My stepdaughter,Virgo and I

Miss Virgo Demornay

Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2016 6:30:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I remember youhappy :) Too cute!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2016 8:42:05 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

She's gorgeous!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/6/2016 9:20:20 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

ARGH, LOOKIT' THAT LITTLE BABY! So so precious!
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2016 11:08:52 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

Your daughter is absolutely adorable!!
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2016 12:07:48 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

I remember you and your Poms, so sorry to hear of their passing. Years March tho huh? Your daughter is adorable and that pup! What a kisser! Beautiful! What do you have planned to do with your new family member?
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/7/2016 8:36:30 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Thanks guys lol. Both are a handful.. Niyah my daughter has learned the words sit , stay, and no .. Its too cute watching her and Virgo interact..

As of right now she's just a pet.. for companionship.. And to chew on all my shoes and furniture lol
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2016 4:44:24 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

Puppy and daughter are adorable, but why oh why have you had Virgo's ears cropped? and why doesn't anyone else see this as mutilation?
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2016 5:55:45 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Kommander
Puppy and daughter are adorable, but why oh why have you had Virgo's ears cropped? and why doesn't anyone else see this as mutilation?
Oh PLEASE don't bring this argument to these forums. Lets just avoid this whole entire subject

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 1/7/2016 6:04:17 PM
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/7/2016 6:15:30 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Lol its fine @Beach Dunes.. @Kommander we decided to do this because I love the appearance.. She wasn't harmed and is actually enjoying shorter ears with a 1year old happy :). Everyone has their own opinions, which is why I was even hesitant to post, but if you have any questions please feel free to DM me.

Regards
-Gio

Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 12:45:34 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I remember you happy :).

Welcome back! Virgo is a cutie-pie, as is your daughter. I'm a pit bull owner and fancier as well, so it's nice to see another one on here! Please don't be hesitant to post her pictures!

@Kommander:

Many of us don't see it that way because we come from a show/conformation background. (Which shouldn't be terribly surprising given the name of this forum wink ;) ). My boys have their ears done. They are show dogs and though they could technically be shown with natural ears, judges often have a hard time looking past natural ears and seeing the worthy dog, in a ring full of dogs with cropped ears.

The cropped ears contribute to an elegant and polished look that many people prefer in their given breeds--many people that are fantastic, loving, and *involved* owners.

Lottie-Da
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 3:33:19 AM reply with quote send message to Lottie-Da Object to Post

Absolutely darling!! Both your daughter and Virgo! Sounds like your daughter is a dog handler/trainer in the making!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2016 3:50:03 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Thank you guys. I plan to mention it to her parents in the future to see if they'll have any interest in it.. She's come along way.. She was very afraid of any dog at first but since being with Virgo daily she has really taken a liken to dogs of all sorts lol.
Virgo has since been dubbed her "baby" (which we can't break the habit of her saying instead of calling Virgo a 'doggie' or 'puppy') and she, her "mama" lol
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 9:45:37 AM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Dawww, I love seeing a nice crop. She's adorable!

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class