Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Update On the Gang......
 Ixion
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/7/2016 4:56:12 PM reply with quote send message to Ixion Object to Post   

Since I was asked.....here's the update on everyone!

Well since I was on here.....been at least 2 years now! I met someone new and so I have a GSD who lives with us too. His name is Zeus & he's quite the charactor! He's 11 1/2.

Calypso will turn 12 next month....hard to believe! She's really starting to show her age unfortunately....it's sad to watch....love her to pieces tho

Calypso has a love/hate relationship with Zeus tho, lol. When she decides she likes him you can sometimes find them like this, lol.

Taboo is still doing quite well. She's still her happy go lucky self and is about 9 1/2 now.

Here is Taboo & Zeus......fighting over the dog crate that everyone loves, lol.

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/7/2016 6:37:50 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Beautiful dogs! Especially the GSD (my favorite breed). I love the Cowboys collar on Zeus happy :) Your Taboo and Calypso are gorgeous!
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 1:17:17 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Calypso still knows how to look glamorous at all times...even on her cot. I love Taboo's collar.
...and the "fighting over the crate" picture. It kinda looks like the taking of the picture interrupted their squabble. happy :) I wonder...do they both hold out in the crate together until one of them gives in and leaves?

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 1/8/2016 1:18:19 AM
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2016 3:44:20 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Calypso and Taboo look gorgeous as always.. Have always loved updates on the two of them. Zeus is big guy lol..
And the bottom pic does look as if you caught them in the middle of their fight lol. Precious
-Gio
 Ixion
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 12:55:48 PM reply with quote send message to Ixion Object to Post

My BF is a BIG football and Cowboys fan.....found that collar on ebay & had to get it.....just seemed suiting, LOL!! As far as the girls collars....both are handmade leather hound collars. They were hand carved & painted. happy :) The little puppy Pharaoh will get one once he is full grown.

Zeus knows how to use his weight & size to get what he wants. He's about 85 lbs I think last time we weighted him??? So even though the girls are taller he outweighs them a bit. Although he has a HUGE respect for Calypso....she is the reigning queen & if tells him to back off he listens. For the picture Taboo went in the crate and he just went in & flopped down....Taboo got stuck unhappily in the back, I told her to stay til I got my phone & could take a picture! LOL! She didn't appreciate that!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 3:41:32 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Gorgeous crew!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.