Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Shows Did Not Run 1/10/16
 Manday Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/10/2016 2:56:03 AM reply with quote send message to Manday Kennels Object to Post   

Shows have not run. Can this please be fixed ?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 3:14:40 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I'm sure it has to do with Jeff trying to fix the other show bugs.
 Amberline
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2016 6:34:47 AM reply with quote send message to Amberline Object to Post

There's a lot of issues with Showdog at the moment. I can only assume Jeff is concentrating on one of the other games.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
1/10/2016 7:44:52 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

I'm not concentrating on the other games, the issue this morning is the hard drive got full yesterday and it's been causing issues across all of the sites this morning.

I've been trying to get in to the server this morning to fix it with no success so far.

Unless you know of someething else, the only other issues open at this point is the Best of Opposite Sex points and obedience titles. Those are not game wrecking problems and BOS was a result of listening to the wrong person who reported it was a problem before.

I'm going to be able to get to them but BOS points is something that I will need to be able to delay shows one morning to fix appropriately and I haven't been able to do that this week.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 7:56:28 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thank you jeff for responding. can the shows not running be fixed?
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 7:57:10 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I mean when you're able sometime today.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

1/10/2016 8:01:16 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Not until I can get in to the server which is what I've been trying to do since five minutes after I woke up an hour ago. There's a hard reboot set in 5 minutes (it requires 15 minutes 'notice') and I hope to be able to get back in then.

Once I do get back in, I have to figure out which database expanded out of control yesterday and address that issue so everything can run properly again.

Dog feeding will likely be delayed until later this morning/early afternoon because of the timing.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 1:04:58 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Any update? It's been 5 hours. Whilst I realise it's only 1pm your time It'll soon be late at night for some of us and it's useful to know results before deciding tomorrows entries. Thanks.
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 1:08:40 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

I'm wondering why all the classes have been judged and winners points awarded but no Champions class is judged yet

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Let%20the%20puppets%20dance%2040&breed=Komondor
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 1:26:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Probably because it's running as Jeff gets things fixed.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

1/10/2016 1:47:59 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

mournebrake, the lack of updates isn't because of apathy on my part, it's because of lack of updates. I realize what time it is and I've gotten up from the computer once since I posted the original update this morning.

Kommander, the show results won't be done until I can get through several issues that are preventing a lot of things from completing on the server.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 2:17:41 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Looks like the shows, except the last one, have all run, even if points havent been awarded.
 KC Blue Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 2:22:38 PM reply with quote send message to KC Blue Meadows Object to Post

Not trying to irritate you more jeff but I am sure you know Bull Terrier specialty has not ran yet. Thanks for trying to get this fixed
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 5:58:05 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

All fixed now - thanks.
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 8:45:03 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

posted by admin
I'm going to be able to get to them but BOS points is something that I will need to be able to delay shows one morning to fix appropriately and I haven't been able to do that this week.
Jeff,

I might have missed if you previously mentioned the planned fix for the BOS points but wanted to say thanks for the update. Looking forward to it! It will definitely help breeds with smaller entries.

Will

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.