Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Bulk Feeding Tool?
 Kalynda
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/10/2016 7:24:33 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post   

Anyone remember the bulk feeding tool? Did Jeff scrap it or is it just that I can't find it?

Thanks!
K
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 9:20:38 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Its there. Click on My Account, then scroll down to Account Tools.

Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2016 10:22:54 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Yep, still there. Still needs some work I think but I use it fairly often because its the quickest easiest way to check on food for everyone. It's not so good on changing everyone all at once.

My thoughts:
1. It needs to work off my own kennel dividetrs - whatever I have it set on not just sex and pupp/adult.
2. There needs to be a way of excluding certain rations from the list along the top. I never ever use OldBoy. I will very very rarely use the the TopDog formulas. I will very occationally use SuperDuper. As a rule, I use at most four rations - 1777 Adult, 1777 Puppy, PetHouse Adult, SuperDuper Adult.
3. I should be able to change all the dogs in a certain group (ie my own divisions/litters), not just all puppies, ets.
4. I need to be able to change puppies to adult on day 13 before they hit day 14 (before feeding time).

I believe that the "change all" does not work at all for dogs past the 120 days.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2016 10:24:27 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Anonymouse 'Basic' above is me.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2016 1:13:13 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Thank you! I knew I had seen it somewhere!

K

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.