Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Breed Images
 Artistri
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2016 10:59:09 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post   

Do new images ever get added for breeds? I just got a spinone and it is kind of strange for me not having the images like most breeds have. I don't mean an actual photograph, I am talking about the graphics that show specific colors.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2016 11:09:34 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

The breed illustrations are a labor of love by another player, Picardy I think. Like most of us, they have a life outside of SD that sometimes gets in the way. New pictures do get up as theyre finished. Some of the breeds have SO many colors that I imagine it's probably pretty slow going.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2016 11:52:03 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Thanks for the response. And thank you Picardy for the work you do- I imagine it is very time consuming.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2016 2:31:02 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

You could always ask someone to make you a picture to use in the banner making forum. I will pay $500 to whomever makes one for you, if you'd like. happy :) I know how frustrating it can be to not have a picture.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2016 12:26:55 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I have been working on an image for spinones. Any thoughts? I am not great at this and the image isn't very detailed but I tried lol. i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah146/goldenlove513/spinone_zpsfhqhhpko.jpg
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2016 12:28:23 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

That looks great!!
 Kaleidoscope Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2016 12:02:22 PM reply with quote send message to Kaleidoscope Kennels Object to Post

I would love there to be color specific graphics of the GSDs. The graphics are what made me really get going in Setters even though I wanted to raise GSDs.

Artistri I think you have a nice pic going, even though I don't know anything about that breed.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2016 12:31:17 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I think part of the problem with GSDs is that there are so many colors. Of course, that being said, borzois have something like 80 colors with images! I agree, the reason I didn't get into spinones earlier is because of the lack of images.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2016 6:14:28 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

They'll all get images in the end, and it's always so exciting to see the new ones loaded
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2016 8:17:15 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I have only been playing for a few months so I have never seen a new one loaded but I am glad to hear that they are still being added occasionally!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.