Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Anatolians For Sale/ Leaving Breed
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/14/2016 9:55:42 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

Sadly I have made the decision to part with my Anatolians, I'm expecting my baby in a couple weeks and don't think I have the time to keep up with 2 separate kennels, and don't have the room to keep 2 breeds in this kennel.

Hopefully Ill be able to return to the breed eventually- as I really did enjoy it!

In the meantime I have my broods and a couple partially and fully sessioned show quality dogs up to 94.4s.

Anything not sold in the next few days will be FHed, so feel free to make any offer you think is acceptable.

Thanks for all the fun in the breed!
Kayla
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2016 4:33:30 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Sorry to see another Anatolian player go sad :(

I wish you all the very best with your new arrival though - very exciting! laugh :D

Thanks for all your contributions to the breed happy :)

Cheers,
Rij
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2016 10:24:31 AM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

Sorry to see you go!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2016 10:59:36 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Thanks, Ive been putting the decision off, but unfortunately this kennel cant financially support both breeds.

I just placed the 2 bitches from my basic up as well- theyre 32 days, ready to breed, nearly fully sessioned, ones got 12 pts-needs majors as I was somewhat selfishly showing her until she was fully sessioned, the other just has 2pts.

And then I have 2 more bitches Ill place once they drop thier litters
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2016 7:33:48 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

5 more girls left - if theres no interest in the next couple days ill go ahead and FH- but serriously will take any offer if you think you can use them!
Same thing with the dogs in my basic Dead Ever After

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.