Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Update
 krisk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/15/2016 5:50:03 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post   

Well it has been a little while since I have updated on the babies. They turned 8 weeks old today. Steele (aka Kemo) is shipping off this Saturday to his new home. Bella (staying with me) is loving playing with Auntie Bug. Harie and Monty are still with the co-breeder and currently she is still on the fence as which one to keep. We are hoping to get stacked photos again soon. But here are some photos of Bella (ears up) and Steele (ears down) from early this week.

krisk
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2016 5:30:13 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I cannot believe they are 8 weeks already! Such beautiful babies!
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2016 7:50:47 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

Yes, on this past Saturday, Steel flew to Ontario where he was picked up by his new owner and driven across the border to Kentucky. Now he is living the high life on lots of property and Siberian Huskies to play with.

krisk
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2016 10:08:08 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

The one with its ears up is so adorable!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/21/2016 11:51:56 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

My favourite age with the ears laugh :D
 Khabberet Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2016 1:42:52 AM reply with quote send message to Khabberet Kennels Object to Post

Cute babies! Can't wait to see them grow!
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2016 1:29:33 PM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

Awe they are so adorable. I love their ears. I used to love it when I would have pups and one of their ears would stay down while the other was sticking straight up. Just comical.

-Serenity

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.