Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Finishers Needed
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/28/2016 2:17:54 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Hello again, it’s been awhile since I’ve sent any dogs off for finishing since I was building my funds back up. But these days I have more POLs than I can session since I had to cut back on the number of sessions I have available, and it’s a shame to see these exceptional dogs sitting around going to waste simply because I can’t get around to them fast enough, and I don't want to sell them as this is not about a space issue, and all of these dogs are important to my breeding program.

It'd be fantastic to get at least of few of these dogs out to finishers if not more as I simply cannot session them all myself. Though, I require that they be sold back once finished; they are not for keeps!

I will need to see finishing credentials from anyone who wants to take one to make sure that they are someone who has finished dogs before, especially in competitive breeds, and that they are not someone who's just going to disappear or resell/FH my dogs. (I’ve been burned by in this manner before -.-')

Anyone who wants to try finishing one of my malamutes may have their pick of any of the following POLs, just be aware that the better the dog the pickier I'll be about the finisher. I'm a bit skittish with some of these dogs:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14612437
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14619834
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14640010
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14660725
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14671229
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14684953

Notes: They are all not only finishable, but very high quality dogs for the breed, even the ones with less than 20 showshine. These dogs should finish easily. I will answer any questions about these dogs.

If for any reason you fail to finish a dog doing everything right (which should never happen even in this highly competitive breed) I will make sure you are well compensated for my wasting of your time, so this is all risk free really.

As for price; I sell them to you for $1. You can either choose to be paid with cash or the right to breed a litter from one if they are a bitch. I buy back for $200. You are permitted to put a male up for stud as well and this does not count against your payment.

Apply below or by PM if interested. happy :)

ETA: Found finisher for two dogs so far, thanks for taking them on. happy :)
ETA: Found a finisher for two more dogs, thanks ^^
ETA: Updated the list

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 2/12/2016 8:20:54 PM
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2016 1:08:28 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I would be willing to finish one or more for you in my basic. I will PM you.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2016 2:36:07 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Bump
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2016 11:33:05 AM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

Drake,
I have room for one or 2 in my other kennel, if you are still looking for finishers.

-Serenity
 Tenacity Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2016 8:12:12 PM reply with quote send message to Tenacity Kennel Object to Post

I have room for 3 or 4 in my basic happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2016 8:21:34 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Sorry for not see this sooner guys, I've been away for a few days. I'll PM you both thanks. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.