Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Jeff - can you please fix this error?
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/1/2016 5:43:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I was looking through old dogs that I had finished and noticed that this dog's info is incorrect:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14220246

I finished his CH title AND his GCH title - yet it's saying that I only finished his GCH title?

Messages from admin to my Dalkeith kennel detailing his CH title completion:

"From: Admin Sent: 9/7/2015 1:21:23 AM Message Viewed

Congratulations, SU Something Special has finished his championship!!!

From now on, his name will appear with a Ch in front of it and he will compete in the champion classes. "

As well as the message that is automatically sent from my Dalkeith kennel to the breeders kennel (Super Uber Kennel)

"From: Dalkeith Sent: 9/7/2015 1:21:23 AM Message Viewed

Congratulations, SU Something Special has finished his championship!!!

From now on, his name will appear with a Ch in front of it and he will compete in the champion classes. "

I would really like this issue to be fixed as it makes it difficult to track which dogs I have finished if the information is incorrect.

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 2/1/2016 5:45:03 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2016 5:54:36 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

This is another one:

American Cocker Spaniel
(Finished by Dalkeith – showing incorrect details on page)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13979327

Unfortunately as it was titled so long ago I don't have the messages from the breeder or from Admin saying it was titled - but I know I titled it as I also titled another ACS before hand:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14037704
(Another ACS)

Both dogs appear in the link to 'Champions Finished by Dalkeith'
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/20/2016 10:28:24 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

sorry for pulling up an old thread but it seems worthy of another look.
not sure if it's a fixable issuesad :( I have looked at some of the dogs I have finished and sent home

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14490114

he does show up on my list as dogs finished BUT on his page it says his breeder finished him sad :(.

this isn't the only one like this i have more spread out over various kennels after 10 years of playing. It seems wherever the dog/bitch is living when they get sent to a forever family gets credit for the Championship.

-----
Last edited by London Calling on 2/20/2016 10:29:54 AM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2016 3:16:50 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

LC this a real problem and needs fixing - thanks for letting us know - I never even thought about it!!
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/21/2016 2:51:37 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

posted by Dalkeith

This is another one:

American Cocker Spaniel
(Finished by Dalkeith – showing incorrect details on page)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13979327

Unfortunately as it was titled so long ago I don't have the messages from the breeder or from Admin saying it was titled - but I know I titled it as I also titled another ACS before hand:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14037704
(Another ACS)

Both dogs appear in the link to 'Champions Finished by Dalkeith'

You wouldn't need the message, when you are on his page click on any of the show results where he got the points It lists you as the owner and which ever handler you had used. You clearly had this dog and put his CH on him.

I have 2 kennels that i use for finishing other breeds when i'm getting bored and need a "fresh face" to show when i'm busy breeding colour projects. It's very frustrating when we offer finishing services, use our sessions, feed them etc etc and then don't get the proper recognition.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.