Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Hosting my first ever All Breed Show!
 Northern Lightz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/1/2016 7:33:41 PM reply with quote send message to Northern Lightz Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

All breed show!
Show: The Path to Greatness
Date: 21st Feb
Judge: Wilfredo Feaster
Entry fee: $5

Would love to see some great entries! Very excited that its a decent judge! laugh :D

Edited to try and add the link - but for some reason the direct link isn't working, so this is the link to the Schedule:

www.showdog.com/shows/

-----
Last edited by Northern Lightz on 2/1/2016 7:35:47 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2016 5:30:52 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Northern Lightz
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2016 5:36:54 PM reply with quote send message to Northern Lightz Object to Post

Awesome! Thanks Treestand! No idea why it wouldn't work for me lol.

Cheers,
Rij
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/3/2016 10:19:49 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Why the links don't work:

I'm not sure if this was the case but I suspect it's the spaces between the words of the show name. You'll notice that the working link has those spaces filled with a %20 or 20% (never remember which it is - lol). In 'computerese' %20 is a space, while a blank is the END (lol) so it stops there.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.