Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : upgrade account questions
 midnitemystique
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/2/2016 7:55:05 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post   

do you have to have an upgraded account for your dogs to win shows? Is this a pawn to get you to upgrade account? What are the benefits of the upgraded accounts?
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2016 8:16:53 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Not at all happy :) basics can show their dogs just as well. Where are you having trouble?
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2016 10:01:09 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Not familar with rotties, so cant help you much there
Benefits of an upgraded account are
30 dogs, ability to breed past the 1st month/10 pregnancies at a time, retired dogs dont count against limit, custom rations, ability to change pictures and have a kennel slogan, ability to sponsor shows, daily salary and session options

not sure what else I am forgetting- but you can click the subscription button on your page and t will list the perks as well!
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2016 10:15:39 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Just by glancing at your dog's winning record I can tell you that your problem is with the handlers you have chosen. I would suggest looking through the forum for discussions about choosing the best handlers. This will probably help you improve your show winning a lot.
 midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2016 11:40:33 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

I've chose handlers that were at the top of list for the particular judges... is this not the best option?
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2016 12:11:10 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

The best way to choose handlers is to pick the one with the highest overall ranking that is also on the judges list. You do not necessarily want to pick the first one on the judge's list. When choosing a handler, look at the numbers to the right of the handler's name and pick the one with the lowest number (highest overall ranking).

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.