Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : show leads
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/16/2016 10:28:38 AM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post   

hi i was wondering if anyone knows of someone who would be willing to make and donate a show lead to our countys 4-h dog project.
the show lead would be given as a prize for best jr handler at our county fair dog show,this year we have a group of members that are graduating out of 4-h and i thought it would be nice to have a special prize or best jr handler, and some of the members do show akc so the lead would go to good use.

please let me know asap if you know of someone, thank you and have a wondeful day
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/16/2016 10:29:51 AM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post

if you know of someone just leave their website or something below
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2016 5:27:31 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Someone on here makes fabulous leads, will see if I can find out who it is - you could try putting this thread on alpha forum
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2016 2:01:36 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by mournebrake
... you could try putting this thread on alpha forum
Basics cannot post in the alpha dog forum, that is just for paid users. wink ;)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2016 6:40:10 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

My apologies, of course I knew this but I never even checked to see if the OP was a premie - sorry! I'll link to this thread for them happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.