Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : End to a Great Career
 AdvoKat
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/25/2016 9:58:17 PM reply with quote send message to AdvoKat Object to Post   

A few days ago my greatest success on SD in almost 10 years of playing hit 120 days old. GCH Advokat Amadeus CDX.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14421719

His dam was my highest SOP at the time at 93.45. He blasted her (and every other dog in the breed) out of the water by almost a full percentage point with an SOP of 94.35, a huge first for the breed. His pedigree is a blend of two productive lines and features the last few greats of the breed. His grandsire is GCH Chaos and Havoc - Legacy (#11 on the all time breed list)and great grandsire is GCH Chaos and Havoc - Sabotage, who rocked the breed himself.

He dominated the moment he set foot in the show ring and finished out of the puppy classes. He finished the #1 Azawakh November, December, January and will soon add February to the list.

He sits at #3 on the all time list for the breed with over 900 dogs beaten. That said, he has the most Breed wins and specialty show wins as far as I have been able to find.

He finished his career with 428 GCH points and is the first gold GCH of his breed. He is #10 on the all time GCH points list for all breeds.

He is also a Bronze Merit sire who still has a highly competitive SOP, having won specialty shows and BoB almost nightly right up until he retired.

11 x first in class
105 x BoB
14 x BoG
21 x Best in Specialty
4 x show placements

16 x champion offspring and counting

It's been 4 months since he was born and I still can't believe my good fortune. I don't know that I'll ever breed another one to rival him.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2016 10:32:03 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I totally know what it's like to have a dog like this! It feels GREAT! Congratulations and hope to see the success continue in his future kids happy :)
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
2/29/2016 5:01:47 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Congrats Amadeus!

He really has been a true hero right from the start happy :)

I love the fact that his heritage combines some of the top dogs that the breed has seen in years.

Still can't believe he trumped my boy :P

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.