Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : GCH Ariege - Show Me Your Moves !!!
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/28/2016 5:09:25 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

This just goes to show - you should always check out the Top Dogs of the Month lol!

A while ago I bought a Kelpie bitch off a breeder to allow me to breed a litter to hopefully produce a showable pup. This pup would be part of my 'Finish a CH of Every Breed' project. (Initially it was to finish a HB CH of every breed, but I ended up changing it to just a CH of every breed in order to get the project done faster).

Anyway - of that litter there were 3 pups that had an SOP of 96.95% and a breed score of 0.54 - so I was rapped!

I chose to show one of them, and here he is:

GCH Ariege - Show Me Your Moves

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14615246

He finished his CH title at 28 days of age, and then went on to finish his GCH title 8 days later.

He has continued to do well at Breed level and is constantly picking up GCH points. I had a thought to look at the Top Dogs list and then I realized - BAM! - he is the #1 Top Kelpie of the month for February!!! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D I had no idea he was that good!

I'm hoping to Campaign him as long as he continues to do well. I'm just stoked that he's been so successful already - particularly in a breed that I've never been in before happy :)

A big shout out to the breeders of his sire and dam:

Sire:

CH PixelPups On The Move (Bred by PixelPups)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?name=Ch PixelPups On The Move

Dam:
Suni Ray at 02K (Breeder also PixelPups)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?name=Suni Ray at O2K

happy :) happy :) happy :)

-----
Last edited by Ariege on 2/28/2016 5:10:14 PM
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
2/29/2016 4:33:20 PM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

Well done! What a lovely suprise

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.