Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Green Cottage Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2016 7:47:57 PM reply with quote send message to Green Cottage Kennel Object to Post

posted by Lace Dreams
posted by Green Cottage Kennel
posted by Lace Dreams
I will add you to the list. Might take me a while. I do these mostly at work when it's dead and/or on my lunch hour so sometimes it's quick and other times it's a month.

Alexandria

Hey! I hope this is not inconvenient but I'm going to cancel my order..I'm still working out which breeds to use! If this is bad we can work something out!

Not at all a problem! Let me know if you still want a banner when you get your breeds going. happy :)

Alexandria

Hi Alexandria! Finally got everything together and I'm still interested. No rush like the last time. Whenever you feel like making it happy :)

Kennel: Green Cottage Kennel
Breeds: Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute
Theme: A snowy winter type cottage feel, hmm, I hope that makes sense laugh :D
 Aniron
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2016 10:10:24 AM reply with quote send message to Aniron Object to Post

I love it! Please send me a link to a pay pup and thank you so much happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2016 8:51:07 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

posted by Aniron
I love it! Please send me a link to a pay pup and thank you so much happy :)
Waiting on litters wink ;)

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2016 4:08:40 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

So this was the original background I picked out for your banner before you changed breeds. I included it for you to see if you like...

And then with the winter theme

Let me know which you like or if you want something else.

Alexandria
 Green Cottage Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2016 4:51:56 PM reply with quote send message to Green Cottage Kennel Object to Post

OH MY GOSH GIRL. I adore them both!!! The first one especially is absolutely perfect. <3
 Green Cottage Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2016 4:58:03 PM reply with quote send message to Green Cottage Kennel Object to Post

Link me a pay pup whenever you're ready! I'll gladly pay for the use of both <3
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 7:47:07 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So glad you like them! I have litters due on Saturday happy :)

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 7/28/2016 7:47:26 AM
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 11:13:33 AM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

Oops! I looked at this a few weeks ago and forgot to post ... I love them all! I'm going to use the second one. Let me know when you have a puppy available! happy :)

Thanks so much!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 11:16:49 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Those of y'all who are waiting on pay pups...please feel free to go ahead and put the banner up. I know you'll pay. happy :)

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 11:17:14 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Yay, HotSauce!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.