Search

.com Forum · Doberman Pinscher

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : LOTS of males for sale
 Cellarbrook
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/21/2016 2:30:49 PM reply with quote send message to Cellarbrook Object to Post   

Im happy to hold onto these boys, my boys tend to be much better than my girls, finishing quickly and winning constantly- problem being- I have WAY too many- sharing them out between shows is getting tiresome, so Im willing to sell them off to people on standard or family accounts. Would be a great introduction into the breed for someone looking at dipping their big toe in the water as my boys tend to GCh very young (some of the ones Im willing to part with are GCh, one being top Dobermann at the moment!) There are also lots of fully sessioned and partially and non sessioned dogs available.

Message me for a chat with your intentions, as I said, not fussed if they stay with me, but I sort of am leaning towards blooding up some younger dogs.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.