Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : 25 points still not CH
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/28/2016 7:46:46 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post   

Can someone tell me why this dog is not a champion? I know I gotta be missing something at least every time I think somethings not right I am missing something LOL

www.showdog.com/dogaspx?id=14692437
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 7:50:12 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post

Degree
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 7:54:23 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Contact Admin as that is a pretty bad glitch.
 Artistri 2
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 8:43:49 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri 2 Object to Post

Yeah thats a glitch- your dog has 7 majors under 6 different judges so there is no reason it shouldn't be a champion
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 9:35:20 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Different judges doesn't matter here for the regular CH, only GCH. You only need the 2 majors and 15pts total.
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 9:51:24 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post

I thought so thanks guys I wanted to put that out too you guys so I wouldn't look silly if I was missing something. Its happened to me before I was really kinda embarrassed
 KC golden meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 9:51:32 AM reply with quote send message to KC golden meadows Object to Post

I thought so thanks guys I wanted to put that out too you guys so I wouldn't look silly if I was missing something. Its happened to me before I was really kinda embarrassed
 Simply Sporting Ltd
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/28/2016 10:36:35 AM reply with quote send message to Simply Sporting Ltd Object to Post

Yes that's a glitch Get Jeff to take a look (don't hold your breath it takes him a while to fix things these days)

He had 17 to finish The last 2 set of points should be GC not regular points.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 11:18:24 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Make sure you send Jeff a private message about it or he may not see it.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2016 7:38:21 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Sent message this morning its been read I guess sit back and wait
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
3/30/2016 1:08:31 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

You asked for a name reset on a dog you had shown numerous times evidently so you could add star to its name. That's not what dog name resets are for and I should not have approved it without looking at the dog.

It wasn't counting all of the results because it was under a different name.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.