Search

.com Forum · Harrier

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : "Rare" Colors
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/6/2016 1:09:07 PM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post   

I guess none of them are super rare anymore, but there seem to be a few that only I am focusing on... I am looking for the following:

Black Tri - at least 87 SOP
Blue Tri - at least 85 SOP
Lemon - any SOP
Lilac Tri - at least 92 SOP
Pied - at least 91 SOP

If anyone ever happens to have any of these drop, I will buy them from you! OR if your stud / bitch throws one of these colors, please let me know even if they are not high enough SOP - I *always* need new lines to outcross too. Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it!
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2016 2:51:40 PM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

I know you know that Neutron Star throws pied but will post that incase anyone else is looking for pied.

PM'ed you about a black tri carrier I have happy :)
 Silhouette Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2016 9:52:14 AM reply with quote send message to Silhouette Kennels Object to Post

I'll have a bunch of new studs in a variety of colours up in 6 days. Feel free to take a look and see if any might suit your breeding needs. My studs are always $25

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.