Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : best basic food?
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/10/2016 1:40:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

Its been a while since i had to feed basic level foods- ive got a 14 day old that id like to start entering but his condition is just crap and at this rate I feel hell be 100 days old before its at 20.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14781957
best basic food?
top dog condition
super duper
8 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2016 1:43:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Also is it allowed to have a standard account take him on, keep him for a bit, finishing sessioning get him on better food - PAY for the service and buy him back at a higher price?
Clearly selling, getting a food changed and buying right back would be unethical - but... just trying to find a way to get this pretty boy in the ring
 Artesia
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2016 4:41:29 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post

I messaged you happy :)
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2016 9:05:20 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

If you can afford to session him on all three traits.... Put him on Top Dog Condition... and session all 3 traits until his condition hits 20.

Will
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/10/2016 9:46:30 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Food is cheap compared to sessioning. Keep him on SuperDuper and session as well for the fastest improvement. In my experience condition generally goes up faster than the others.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.