Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : My German Shepherds
 Targaryen
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/14/2016 5:27:58 PM reply with quote send message to Targaryen Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My singleton puppy is growing up at 14 weeks old now. I got a couple of good pictures of him this week. He is showing a lot of promise to be my next awesome IPO dog. Mother is my G Vendetta van den Heuvel IPO3 PD1 P2 RN and puppy is Azog z Glaurung.

Then my other dog had her litter which I plan on keeping a female to train in IPO. I have working homes (IPO and police k9) and pet homes for the others. They are 2 weeks tomorrow. Mother is my G Rossa van den Heuvel IPO1 P1

-----
Last edited by Targaryen on 4/14/2016 5:29:08 PM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2016 5:47:28 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Lovely puppies happy :)
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/15/2016 3:11:50 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

Good luck with him, lovely non exaggerated pup - looks like he could do a day's work!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.