Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Show Horse
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/16/2016 9:58:02 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post   

Show Horse could really use a boost. Yes I know it has issues and I know a lot of you folks have 'been there, done that' and perhaps 'don't wanna do that again', but I at least would really love to see you come back or give it a first go.

It is not as fully develped as SD and never will be without more participation. Pleeeeasssse!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 9:40:14 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Has it changed any since 2010/2011? I tried ShowDog, ShowCat, and Show Horse all at the same time (and later tried Bucking Bull Breeder which was actually really fun but I quit for reasons I don't remember) and SD has been the only one that stuck with me.

I might be willing to try again. I've forgotten why I didn't like it so maybe it'll be fun this go-round.

Alexandria
 Bennett Working Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 11:20:13 AM reply with quote send message to Bennett Working Dogs Object to Post

Yes, showhorse could use a boost. It's, in my opinion, a game with a lot of potential, but it is not, at this moment, competitive in the sim animal game world. sad :(. It needs more depth. Compared to the other games of it's type, it is lackluster. But, the potential is definitely there!!! happy :)

I'm am New Ground Farm for anyone who does play and would like to say hi.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/18/2016 9:13:34 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

New Ground - Gee, I feel like that could have been me writing that. I have long fought to see SH developed but it has been at times a bitter battle.

Rock City Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2016 8:05:54 PM reply with quote send message to Rock City Kennel Object to Post

I believe I'm going to join Show Horse. I'm not big on the disciplines offered (aside from cutting), but I love Thoroughbreds so I think I'm going to take the plunge.

It looks kind of confusing, though...
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2016 9:19:54 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Rock City, if you PM GaylanStudio (she has the same name on SH too), she'll help. She's helped me a lot and it's definitely been amusing, because I'm completely clueless in a lot of ways. laugh :D

I'm also Lace Dreams on there, if anybody cares, lol.

Alexandria
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/22/2016 8:44:33 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Rock City - Love to see you on ShowHorse.

(Challenging project for you: Cutting Arabs!)
 Whiskey Creek Ranch
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2016 4:31:33 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Creek Ranch Object to Post

I keep joining ShowHorse, and I quickly get bored, maybe I'm not understanding the game? If anyone wants to help me over there that be cool!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2016 7:20:42 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Drop me a line over there Whiskey, and I'll try to help.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2016 11:33:40 AM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

I was on Showhorse for several years, had a paid membership for a while, but I also got a little bored. I might try it again.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2016 8:45:19 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Com'on over Fingerprint! The more the merrier!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.