Search

.com Forum · Cane Corso

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking For Source Dogs
 Mapluiria Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/19/2016 3:51:43 AM reply with quote send message to Mapluiria Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello! I'm looking for some Cane Corso starter dogs to start my owe line. It's one of my goals to breed show quality show dogs from starters. I have a long battle ahead of me.

Please send me a message. Thank you.

-----
Last edited by Mapluiria Kennel on 4/19/2016 3:56:11 AM
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 7:08:24 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

You can purchase them here:
www.showdog.com/users/newstarters.aspx
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2016 7:23:55 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

To purchase Cane Corso's as source dogs at the moment it costs over $1000.

I am breeding Cane Corso's in one of my other kennels if you're interested in any - I am happy to sell them for $100 happy :)
 Mapluiria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2016 3:47:15 AM reply with quote send message to Mapluiria Kennel Object to Post

Yeah, Cane Corso starter dogs are pretty expense for someone that's starting their own line. I wish it wasn't expense but I guess it isn't a popular breed on here.

Thanks @Chaos and Havoc for the offer. In the future I may buy some Cane Corso from you but for now I have more than enough. Thanks again. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.