Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Hey
 Eternal Night Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/20/2016 9:23:47 PM reply with quote send message to Eternal Night Kennel Object to Post   

I haven't been on this game for a very long time and I come back to see a lot has change since the last time I've been on. I couldn't find information about the discounts on the help section.

My questions are;
1) Has the community change much?
2) Is it worth upgrading my account to family?
3) Do they still give discounts if you have more than one family account?
 amij
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2016 3:22:57 AM reply with quote send message to amij Object to Post

Hi laugh :D Yes it is definately worth it! I succumbed to a family account 5 days ago xD

You do still get the discounts I think
www.showdog.com/subscriptions/custom_rates.aspx

Welcome back laugh :D
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2016 6:42:40 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

It depends on when youre from- some of us oldies that were aroud 10 years ago definitely see a change in community- not nearly as popular.

jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2016 6:51:38 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

Whoops! Just seen I posted my reply while on my basic account! Makes me look a bit odd chatting about upgrading LOL
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2016 8:08:41 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome back!

I've been an SD member since 2010, was fulltime from 2011 to halfway thru 2014, and recently came back fulltime again. Since coming back, I've noticed the community is even quieter than usual. It's kind of sad to me.

As for the other questions...yes, I'm sure it's worth it and I'm not sure on the other issue. I just need a better paying job for a family kennel...which I'm working on, hehe.

Edit: spelling.

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 4/21/2016 8:09:10 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.