Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Banners, GPS, and Kennel Tags Wanted -- Lots of Payouts!!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/21/2016 10:14:38 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey y'all, in an effort to help this forum get more active, I'm offering a contest and I have lots of money spread out across my kennels, so I want to reward everybody who enters. happy :)

Here's what I'm looking for...

Two kennel banners
Four breed specific banners
Five GPs
Two kennel tags

Kennel Name: Lace Dreams
Slogan: Beautiful as Lace, Strong as a Spider's Web
Breed(s): Dachshund (any variety) and Lhasa Apso
Theme/Colors: really up to your good judgement, PM me if you need ideas
Payout: $1000 for the one I like best, $500 for the one I like second best, and $250 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: Amethyst Dachshunds
Slogan: Majesty Comes in Purple
Breed(s): I would really love to see all three coat varieties, but long is the most important to me.
Theme/Colors: castles, crowns, purple
Payout: $500 for the one I like best, $250 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: LD
Slogan: n/a
Breed(s): Lhasa Apso
Theme/Colors: you have complete creative license on this...I love sunsets, nature, water, fairytales, if you need ideas
Payout: $500 for the one I like best, $250 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: .Alexandrite.
Slogan: Good Quality Doesn't Have to be Rare
Breed(s): Afghans and Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Theme/Colors: I was kind of liking a forest-feel, if y'all are into Once Upon A Time, that kinda feel would be cool
Payout: $1000 for the one I like best, $500 for the one I like second best, and $250 for everybody else who enters

Kennel Name: Alexandrite Afghans
Slogan: Beauty in Every Light
Breed(s): Afghans
Theme/Colors: really up to you...I've seen everything from a rainbow to the colors that alexandrite can be (it's a gemstonewink ;)) to sun shining thru a forest

Kennel Name: .A.
Slogan: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Breed(s): Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Theme/Colors: fire, maybe a Phoenix feel

GPs:

Name: An Lace Dreams Dog
Breed: preferably a hound, maybe even a few hounds
Theme/Colors: match the Lace Dreams banner
Payout: $250 for the one I like best, $150 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Name: An Amethyst Dachshund
Breed: long-haired Dachshund
Theme/Colors: see the Amethyst banner
Payout: $250 for the one I like best, $150 for the one I like second best, and $100 for everybody else who enters

Name: An LD Lhasa
Breed: Lhasa Apso
Theme/Colors: see the LD banner

Name: An .Alexandrite. Dog
Breed: up to you
Theme/Colors: see the .Alexandrite. banner

Name: An .A. PBGV
Breed: Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Theme/Colors: see the .A. banner

Kennel Tags:
Kennel Name: .Alexandrite.
Slogan: Good Quality Doesn't Have to be Rare
Theme/Colors: colorful...or shades of red

Kennel Name: Lace Dreams
Slogan: Beautiful as Lace, Strong as a Spider's Web
Theme/Colors: dainty, delicate feel...maybe pastels?

Ready...set...go!
Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 4/21/2016 2:11:56 PM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2016 10:00:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Nobody at all?

Alexandria
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2016 5:34:12 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

I might try. I'll have something done sometime during the weekend happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2016 8:47:14 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I might try this at some point - but I have 9 other banners to make before this happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2016 10:38:05 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Yay! Looking forward to seeing what y'all cone up with. happy :)

Alexandria
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2016 6:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Wabi-Sabi Kennels on 5/9/2016 6:34:28 PM
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2016 9:59:31 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Sorry for the delay. Things have been crazy over here! I'm not sure I like the placement and the fonts but I can easily change them if you would like to see it set up some other way. I also probably going to try making a similar/matching GP to go with it sometime this week. I can also make it smaller if you like. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Wabi-Sabi Kennels on 5/10/2016 10:01:57 PM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2016 9:34:52 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Ooooohhh...

Alexandria
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2016 6:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2016 3:43:39 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Alex, I'll play - it'll have to be next week though!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler