Search

.com Forum · Argentine Dogo

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Any Dogos?
 Mystic Spring Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/22/2016 4:29:41 PM reply with quote send message to Mystic Spring Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi, I was wondering if any breeders are selling show quality dogos. I'm interested in purchasing one bitch and one dog. I do see one dog up for sale but wanted to see if their are other kennels willing to sell their puppies too.

-----
Last edited by Mystic Spring Kennel on 4/22/2016 4:30:09 PM
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2016 7:22:53 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

You do realize that you can't have more than ONE Basic account?

You've just posted from FOUR different Basic accounts:

Mystic Spring
Mystic Ocean
Mystic Storm
Mystic Fall

-----
Last edited by Chaos and Havoc on 4/22/2016 7:27:09 PM
 Mystic Spring Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2016 11:08:20 PM reply with quote send message to Mystic Spring Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Yes, I had family accounts before I left and will be upgrading them back again on my payday back to family account(s). Yeah, I still remember the rules but thanks for letting me know. happy :)

Those where ones on my family account when I stop playing 5-6 years ago.

-----
Last edited by Mystic Spring Kennel on 4/23/2016 12:59:56 AM
 Mystic Spring Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2016 1:00:33 AM reply with quote send message to Mystic Spring Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Never mind, I'm going to start my line. If anyone is willing to sell one or two (dog & bitch preferred, not from the same line since I would like to breed them to together someday) please send a message because I may forget to look here. Thank for any help you can give. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Mystic Spring Kennel on 4/23/2016 3:45:38 AM
  Absolut
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2016 7:53:02 AM reply with quote send message to  Absolut Object to Post

I have Dogos I can part with -- I put them up usually, but I forgot this last time. I'll shoot you a PM too happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.