.com Forum · Portuguese Pointer

Replies in this thread : 65
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Windgate
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2017 8:14:17 AM reply with quote send message to Windgate Object to Post

Right now I am kind of reorganizing my breeding program. I cleaned out my kennel yesterday - FH'd alot of dogs. Am going to concentrate on improving the coat numbers in the kennel. Probably not going to be showing anything for awhile except for the National.
 Narnia
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2017 2:52:20 PM reply with quote send message to Narnia Object to Post

I don't even pay attention to colours in any of my kennels. Breed strictly for SOP and I love seeing how quickly they "jump" in these lesser known breeds. Happy to have any of my boys (when I have some)to be used as stud...so if I forget (which happens often unfortunately)feel free to ask.

My current top bitch 93.3 sop
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15824963

My current top boy 92.7 Not old enough for stud yet.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15818321
 RoyalView Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2017 5:04:24 PM reply with quote send message to RoyalView Kennels Object to Post

Hi
My highest SOP girl is:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15818320

Now I know that is not the greatest, but I have to credit kennel Narnia for her.

I show on occasion, but my main focus right now is to get consistently even numbers- while also trying to keep some of the various colors (don't want to lose them again)

Anyways- Good luck to all that are showing, and I hope your litters turn out well!
RVK
 No Added Sugar
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2017 8:11:28 PM reply with quote send message to No Added Sugar Object to Post

New boy up for stud:

Sweet Enough - Sultan of Swing

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15829449

SOP: 93.00%

happy :)
 Anachronism
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2017 6:56:31 AM reply with quote send message to Anachronism Object to Post

I look forward to using him No Added Sugar!

Had the last of my gen 15 litters born today a 93.65 boy
showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15893290

Other than him seem to be getting very mediocre litters indeed. Hoping I will get some nice gen 16s on monday, my litters have been very dog heavy which is unhelpful

Replies in this thread : 65
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.