Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Looking for a new breed in need.....
 RPK KENNELS
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/26/2016 4:07:04 PM reply with quote send message to RPK KENNELS Object to Post   

I have chosen the French Bulldog for another kennel I have and I would like to choose something for this kennel, a breed that is really in need. Suggestions would be much appreciated.
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2016 4:41:51 PM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

Portuguese pointers are in need of more breeders
www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=545077

There are a few people breeding starter dogs to studs ranging from high 80's to low 90's

Toy poodles could also do with some help, there are only a couple of breeders now (I have just started out with them myself)

If you want something that could do with a hand yet is showable then Spinone Italiano's might fit the bill? They were on the very bottom at the beginning of the year and there are a few people working on them yet another breeder wouldn't go amiss.
 RPK KENNELS
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2016 9:36:06 PM reply with quote send message to RPK KENNELS Object to Post

Thank you so much. I will see whats available.
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2016 8:15:56 AM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

Boston Terriers too. I just bought two pups to start helping happy :)
 Sureal
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2016 5:52:28 PM reply with quote send message to Sureal Object to Post

Brussels griffon are in need. Look like we are down to just 2 active breeders. I just started so I'm waiting on dogs to age up to breed. Do have some puppies avail right now if interested!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2016 6:29:58 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Dunno if you're interested in color breeding. Lhasa Apso are pretty low on the list and I have a color breeding base that I think I'm going to get out if if you're interested.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.