Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Borzois & Afghan Hounds
 Grasslans
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/27/2016 9:49:41 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post   

Looking for a nice show puppy/dog in each of these breeds, hoping to breed them later on so a girl would be best but doesn't have to be. So also looking for a brood bitch too.
 Akron
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2016 10:06:21 PM reply with quote send message to Akron Object to Post

Went through what I have and what I feel like I could give up, and I'd be willing to sell this puppy bitch.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14843557

She has finishable SOP.

Offer if interested, also if not...I'd look at Tarots, they usually have some good show stock up for sell. happy :)
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2016 1:25:51 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

posted by Akron
Went through what I have and what I feel like I could give up, and I'd be willing to sell this puppy bitch.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14843557

She has finishable SOP.

Offer if interested, also if not...I'd look at Tarots, they usually have some good show stock up for sell. happy :)

Thank you for your offer and pointing me to a breeder who also has some good dogs, I appreciate it.
I'm interested in your girl please, I think I've offered on her, (not completely sure it worked mind you..)
 .Alexandrite.
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2016 9:43:54 AM reply with quote send message to .Alexandrite. Object to Post

Tarot has the best Afghan stock! I have two litters due soon, and if you see anything you're interested in my stock, let me know and I'll consider selling. happy :)

Glad to have you!

Alexandria
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2016 11:33:02 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have this guy. He's listed at $100 but if you are interested, just make me an offer. His SOP is also 98.20.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14824403

-----
Last edited by Tarot on 4/28/2016 11:35:19 AM
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2016 11:33:57 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Nice pup Akron, and thanks .Alexandrite.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing