Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
4/30/2016 3:15:47 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

Genevieve Cyr has been added to the pool of 40 judges on Showdog.com
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2016 4:17:20 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Yay! Thanks Admin for making both the new judges HATE feet! laugh :D Finally some new judges who don't have severe foot fetishes :P :P :P
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2016 4:48:30 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

posted by Chaos and Havoc
Yay! Thanks Admin for making both the new judges HATE feet! laugh :D Finally some new judges who don't have severe foot fetishes :P :P :P
LOL!

Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2016 12:59:09 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

And thankfully neither prefers dogs - poor bitches are getting a bad deal with too many judges who like the boys....
 .Alexandrite.
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2016 10:16:25 AM reply with quote send message to .Alexandrite. Object to Post

posted by Kalynda
And thankfully neither prefers dogs - poor bitches are getting a bad deal with too many judges who like the boys....
What is up with that? I don't understand. I will show both sexes...and if I'm getting into a breed, I definitely want my first dog to be a female that I can finish and then breed...

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.