Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Making money
 Knitted Monkey
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/1/2016 1:24:54 PM reply with quote send message to Knitted Monkey Object to Post   

Is there a way to increase daily salary and log in bonus? Any way to make money other then breeding and selling pups?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2016 6:00:34 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Selling unused sessions

I think they average $5 each

Edited to add - you can also show dogs for others for a fee
(you buy the dog for $100 and when the title is finished they buy it back for X amount.)

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 5/1/2016 6:01:24 PM
 Whitegold Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2016 8:44:17 PM reply with quote send message to Whitegold Kennels Object to Post

I'd also suggest that there is no money in breeding and selling pups. I'm top kennel in two of my breeds and sales are not a big part of what makes me money ... in fact most times I'm FHing puppies that are finishable because there is no marked for them.

Jessica
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2016 9:21:10 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

This game is more about managing money than making money....

K
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2016 8:40:21 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I actually think there's more money to be made with stud fees over selling puppies.
You may only get 1 or 2 good pups, and if you want to keep 1 there foes half the profit. If you bred to an outside stud there's maybe now 0 profit.
When I was premium and had more studs, even keeping them at 25 they still make a decent income
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2016 3:32:19 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

There is the log in bonus that increases if you keep logging in every day. That and selling unused sessions, putting quality dogs up at stud and offering quality dogs for sale and the daily salary the main ways to earn money.
Premium accounts can adjust the amount of sessions/salary they get.

However it's a balancing act between getting in some money and limiting how much your spending that's more important than making money. Not having more dogs than u can afford, not showing more than you can afford or wasting money showing low quality dogs, picking food carefully so your not paying out more than you need to ect.

With the log in bonus it's now much easyer to stay out of dept. Log in every day to get the max amount and make sure your food bill is lower that the login bonus and session one dog at a time if basic or 2-3 if prem and sell the spair sessions to cover show entry for your fully seasoned dogs then most times as long as you don't go nuts spending that will keep you making a bit of profit most days.
If your then lucky to make a dog sale or someone uses your stud that boosts your profit

-----
Last edited by PPvallhunds on 5/5/2016 3:33:49 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.