Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Showcats Member Joining
 Astonish Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/4/2016 9:50:44 AM reply with quote send message to Astonish Kennels Object to Post   

Hello everyone!

My name is Mollie and I have joined from Showcats, which is shutting in 7 months. I decided to give Showdogs a chance because I just can't quit Third Row games wink ;)

A bit about me - I'm in my first year at uni, studying Applied Animal Studies. Between my parents I am the owner of 4 cats and 2 dogs! In terms of Showcats I enjoyed building up dying out breeds to high qualities from source!

My showcats username was Palestar Perfection in case anyone was wondering! happy :)
 GaylanStudio6
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2016 9:57:22 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio6 Object to Post

Sorry to hear about ShowCats but welcome to ShowDogs. It is one of the more advanced games in the series. Hope you enjoy it.

A blatant plug - you might want to give ShowHorse a try too. ShowHorse is struggling and could use some support. Admittedly, SH has issues.
 Astonish Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2016 10:06:25 AM reply with quote send message to Astonish Kennels Object to Post

posted by GaylanStudio6
Sorry to hear about ShowCats but welcome to ShowDogs. It is one of the more advanced games in the series. Hope you enjoy it.

A blatant plug - you might want to give ShowHorse a try too. ShowHorse is struggling and could use some support. Admittedly, SH has issues.

In the post Jeff left on SC he didn't mention whether or not SH would be closing so I might wait and see on that one. happy :)
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2016 10:47:20 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Welcome to showdogs, you'll find that it's a fair bit more alive here and there are quite a few breeds of dogs that need/want more involvement with happy :)
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2016 1:22:15 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I was on ShowCats for years, I'm sorry to hear it's shutting down.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2016 4:29:06 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes, ShowHorse is in some danger too but so far no announcements. I do keep referring folks to SH because, while that in itself may or may not extend its life, having a few more users has little danger of shortening it. Have faith!
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2016 6:36:31 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

Welcome laugh :D
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2016 2:01:46 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Welcome to SD! You'll find lots of breeds in need here if you want to go down that route again. We also have alot of colours to work with in various breeds too.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.