Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : In Need of Kennel Banner :)
 Dexters Boxers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/4/2016 5:01:50 PM reply with quote send message to Dexters Boxers Object to Post   

I am looking for something pretty simple, but would like to use a pic of the dog I named my kennel after...is that possible? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2016 6:11:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I'd be more than happy to create a banner for you happy :) At this stage however I have 9 other banner orders to do first, so there will be a wait.

I'm also happy to use the image provided as long as it's of a decent quality and is copyright free.

Feel free to add more info:

Kennel name:
Slogan (if any):
Breed:
Theme:
Background:
Anything specific:
 Dexters Boxers
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2016 6:50:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dexters Boxers Object to Post

Awesome! Thank you! No rush, whenever you are able to is great.So for the pic I want to use, am I able to post it here or how does that work? Never done this before, sorry if that's a silly question happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2016 4:35:51 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Yep all you need to do is post the image here, or post the link happy :)
 Dexters Boxers
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2016 2:08:06 PM reply with quote send message to Dexters Boxers Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.