Search

.com Forum · Papillon

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : I'm Back!
 River Amore
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/5/2016 12:45:29 PM reply with quote send message to River Amore Object to Post   

Hi All,

I am Bleuell Papillons on a new account. I am restarting small but hope to upgrade soon. I am searching for dogs of my old lines if you know of any please let me know. Glad to be back. happy :)
 Kuwanyauma
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2016 8:49:02 PM reply with quote send message to Kuwanyauma Object to Post

Hi!

I'm back too happy :)
 River Amore
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2016 9:36:21 PM reply with quote send message to River Amore Object to Post

Way cool to see you back also!

Do you have any old dogs of your lines that are reclaimable or breedable? All of mine are deceased unfortunately.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2016 9:50:33 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

welcome back to both of you happy :)

let me know if I can help out.
I actually just bred color litters tonight, so I won't be able to breed SQ litters for another 10 days, but maybe one of the other breeders may have something available.

Kuwanyauma
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2016 7:25:54 PM reply with quote send message to Kuwanyauma Object to Post

Thanks!

I'll be after some SQ pups to session/show/breed! Keep me in mind if you get something nice that needs a home happy :)
 Kuwanyauma
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2016 7:28:05 PM reply with quote send message to Kuwanyauma Object to Post

posted by River Amore
Way cool to see you back also!

Do you have any old dogs of your lines that are reclaimable or breedable? All of mine are deceased unfortunately.

All mine are showdoggy heaven too :$ if I see anything tracing back to our lines, I'll let you know
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/12/2016 8:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back!! I don't remember you but I don't know if you remember me at all. I've been on here for a while but maybe not long enough...anyways hi!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.