Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : My New Dog
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/7/2016 7:03:13 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post   

I bit the bullet and bought a "rescue" Cane Corso in November who I brought home in March. He was taken back by his breeder due to neglect (probably abuse as well) and now I have the honor and challenge of bringing him back to where he could have been without whatever happened to him. He is 2 years of age and although he is a prospect, breeding is not on the horizon for a while, if ever.

He is intelligent, funny, loves food, loves the flirt pole, is quite springy and loves to jump. I intend to work with a trainer in town and start with getting obedience titles on him. He is around 120 lbs, not sure exactly, and just over 26 inches. So, a good size, not huge, and very athletic. Black with a white chest marking and caramel brown eyes.

His name is Arrow.

Fun fact! "Cane" is pronounced "kah-nay" because it's Italian for "dog."
Think of Kanye in Kanye West, and rather than it being Kahn-Yay,
it's Kahn-Ay... or Kahn-eh, or Kahn-ee, depending on your accent.
Just not Kayne!

Reina
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2016 8:56:14 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

He is stunning Reina! I hope he does well for you and enjoys his new chance at a new life! happy :) Good on you for taking him on happy :)
 EmRose Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2016 9:50:20 PM reply with quote send message to EmRose Kennel Object to Post

Gorgeous boy!!
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2016 10:06:38 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

He is beautiful! Good luck with him in obedience. I'm sure he'll do great and it's a fantastic way to bond with your dog! Keep us updated with obedience progress reports! laugh :D
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2016 7:45:32 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

That's awesome! He's got a handsome face. He's got a great home with you Reina. Good luck with obedience!

Alexandria
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2016 8:24:19 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

I cannot get over how beautiful he is Reina!! I LOVE him! <3

-Cassie
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2016 10:52:16 AM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

He is a magnificent beast. So handsome.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/23/2016 12:10:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Dreisaiah Hundehutte on 6/5/2016 9:47:44 PM

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.