Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Kennel Naming Contest - Payout in SD Money!
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/12/2016 3:42:42 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post   

In the real world.... I have a small 'hobby' kennel but have never needed my own kennel name as I co-owned and used theirs prior.
I'm planning on breeding my first litter in this breed next Spring and am ready for a real kennel name. I've always used Astoria (both here on SD and in real life) prior but my fiancé doesn't care for it.
I started in dachshunds and now have German Wirehaired Pointers.
I like more unique names, but something with meaning and that is easy to pronounce. Shorter is better.

Feel free to ask questions, either here or PM, and I'll happily answer them... I'm thinking $10,000 SD to the winner and $5,000 SD to the runner up? People used to really hurt for money on here, but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore since the double sessions.
Either way, I've been struggling with a kennel name for quite some time so I'm reaching out to your guys who are all vastly more clever than I!

T

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.